HP News Highlights at Labelexpo Americas 2018:
- Application innovations drive customer growth in new digital label and packaging markets.
- HP Indigo GEM enters beta customer testing and announces first U.S. customer.
- HP Indigo 6900 enhancements, including a never seen before brand protection and security offering.
- HP Indigo 20000 new features and solutions help converters be efficient and grow.
- Pack Ready for Labels solution for high durability is extended to the entire labels and packaging portfolio.
- HP SmartStream Collage, a new enhancement of the ground-breaking HP SmartStream Mosaic, takes automated variable imaging design to the next level.
- HP Production Pro for digital front end (DFE) now supported across labels and packaging portfolio.
- HP PrintOS advancements open new markets and increase efficiency and productivity through automation.
Pack Ready Lamination is a simplified entry point to flexible packaging applications to produce industry-standard laminates with zero cure time.